One question we get all of the time here at about our local house buying program is, “Can you buy my house for cash in or do I have to wait for a buyer to get a bank loan?“. Great question and totally valid. 95% of all buyers of houses listed with a real estate […]
Tag Archives | buy-my-house-for-cash-in
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- 4 Mistakes You Should Avoid When Listing With An Agent In NY/NJ/CT
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In NY/NJ/CT
- 4 Reasons Why Summer House Selling Isn’t Ideal in U.S.
- How To Sell A House Off Market In NY/NJ/CT Without A Real Estate Agent
- Would An Investor Buy My House In NY/NJ/CT For Close To Asking Price?