Yes, Local house sellers are still getting cash for houses in even in this real estate market. Years back, selling a house for cash was quite easy and fun. All you had to do was hang a “For Sale” tag on your front yard and wait for potential buyers to call you… and sometimes you’d […]
Tag Archives | cash-for-houses
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- 4 Mistakes You Should Avoid When Listing With An Agent In NY/NJ/CT
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In NY/NJ/CT
- 4 Reasons Why Summer House Selling Isn’t Ideal in U.S.
- How To Sell A House Off Market In NY/NJ/CT Without A Real Estate Agent
- Would An Investor Buy My House In NY/NJ/CT For Close To Asking Price?