Selling your home at auction in is a growing practice throughout America, because it offers an opportunity to sell your house fast, without paying real estate agent fees, and often with a profit. However, as with all things, there can be downsides to auctioning your home rather than selling it through the traditional real estate […]
Tag Archives | house-auction
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- 4 Mistakes You Should Avoid When Listing With An Agent In NY/NJ/CT
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In NY/NJ/CT
- 4 Reasons Why Summer House Selling Isn’t Ideal in U.S.
- How To Sell A House Off Market In NY/NJ/CT Without A Real Estate Agent
- Would An Investor Buy My House In NY/NJ/CT For Close To Asking Price?