Sometimes you need to sell your house fast. Sometimes it doesn’t matter. If you find yourself pressed for time and wondering “how long does it take to sell my house with an agent vs an investor?” then this blog post will guide you through the answer… You want to sell your house, and perhaps you […]
Tag Archives | how-long-does-it-take-to-sell-my-house
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- 4 Mistakes You Should Avoid When Listing With An Agent In NY/NJ/CT
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In NY/NJ/CT
- 4 Reasons Why Summer House Selling Isn’t Ideal in U.S.
- How To Sell A House Off Market In NY/NJ/CT Without A Real Estate Agent
- Would An Investor Buy My House In NY/NJ/CT For Close To Asking Price?