If you’ve spent time driving around or browsing Craigslist or other sites, you may have seen advertisements that read, “Own a home for $500/month. No credit check!” While it seems too good to be true, local rent-to-own homes are a viable option that many residents are taking advantage of. But… Are Rent-to-Own Homes a Scam? In any business […]
Tag Archives | rent-to-own-2
In today’s article, we’ll take a look at some tips on Renting a home that you should consider when renting your next home in . As property values plummeted over the latter part of the 2000’s, many people began to turn to renting. There are plenty of reasons to rent as opposed to purchasing a home, including maintenance costs, […]
"Quite often investors are willing to pay cash for a home and with the recent tightening of financial restrictions, coupled with the growing number of complaints about low appraisals, having a cash buyer has become even more appealing."
"Nearly 4 million Americans are more than 60 days behind on their mortgage, and countless others are only a paycheck away from missing a mortgage payment. You're not alone. " That's why we're here, to help home owners like you when you need it most.
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
- 4 Mistakes You Should Avoid When Listing With An Agent In NY/NJ/CT
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In NY/NJ/CT
- 4 Reasons Why Summer House Selling Isn’t Ideal in U.S.
- How To Sell A House Off Market In NY/NJ/CT Without A Real Estate Agent
- Would An Investor Buy My House In NY/NJ/CT For Close To Asking Price?